Archive for Month: December 2013
10 Kickass Gifts for Runners
A water bottle is essential for any runner, athlete or fitness fanatic. A water bottle that holds all your sh*t is even better!
– Made from BPA-free material
– Patented autoseal lid is 100-percent leak-proof and 100-percent spill-proof
– Drinking made easy; Press to sip; Release to seal; autoseal automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills
– Patented carabiner clip on the handle allows you to take this mug wherever you go, attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability
– Patented lid technology optimizes flow control to make the bottle easy to drink from
Race Review: Tough Mudder San Diego
After years of Warrior Dashes and Spartan Races, we finally came face-to-face with the pinnacle of the Obstacle Racing world.
Because running our first Ragnar Relay, four half harathons and our first marathon wasn’t enough, we decided 2013 was the year we’d also tackle our first Tough Mudder: 10+ miles of trails with 25+ obstacles.…
Las Vegas Strip Poker Run 2014
Send us to Vegas once….we’re bound to send you there for a race. We wish we could head back in January for the inaugural Las Vegas Strip Poker Run 5k!
Put on your poker face and layer up as you join Downtown Runners for a unique 5K clothing drive, the inaugural Strip Poker Run in fabulous Downtown!